WestReef Services have a designated projects team working on a range of environmental projects. We have a strong record of work on public conservation land, on National Park track assets and in environmentally sensitive areas.
Our services include:
- Planting and restorations works
- Track and trail construction, maintenance and repairs
- Low-impact track and trail works
- Specialist rock removal and drill and blast
- Resource consent processes
- Tree removal (US:6916, 6917, 1270, 17763, 17766, 28562)
- Specialist back-country project works
- Consultation and advice
- Project management
Our team has an excellent record of successfully completed projects constructing and maintaining mountain bike tracks and walking and tramping trails.
Past projects include construction, maintenance and capital upgrades for the Old Ghost Road, Heaphy Track upgrade (Kahurangi National Park), Cape Foulwind Walkway upgrade, Paparoa Track construction (Paparoa National Park), and Queen Charlotte Track realignment construction.
Jim McIlraith – Environmental Projects Manager